A community of passionate individuals whose purpose is to revolutionize software design, creation and delivery, while advocating for positive social change.
We work with people and organizations who have ambitious missions – whether they are in the commercial, social or government sectors. We set up smart teams who love challenges and think disruptively to help our clients succeed. Our Agile development tools help our clients continuously improve and deliver quality software.
We are focused on helping our industry improve, and believe in sharing what we learn. We do this by writing books, blogging, running events, talking at conferences, and championing open source.
We are strong believers in the power of software and technology as tools for social change. Through our Social Impact Program, we collaborate with organizations with a humanitarian mission and broad reach, helping them use technology to make an impact.
- Our new book gives you insights into building architectures designed for change, potential pitfalls and antipatterns. https://t.co/Da0lxCwyiW https://t.co/WOUL7G17pj,
- RT @AutoTraderLife: Through our partnership with @thoughtworks, we want to explore a new path into both of our businesses via a 'returners' programme. We’re holding a discovery day and invite you to find out more: https://t.co/O9qasfnwzP @EventbriteUK,
- ThoughtWorker @drnsmth shares his insights into the birth of the #TWTechRadar and how it has grown since. https://t.co/67tnmPDAx4 https://t.co/VgYPPcRTu1,
- The #TWTechRadar isn't just about the blips. It provides a tool for spotting the big industry #trends. Learn more https://t.co/Fy9dgqfEMx https://t.co/F3kvnqOlfL,
- We've got bold plans to accelerate our impact in 2018 and we're proud to announce @ChrisGMurphy as our managing director in North America. He'll be leading and inspiring our 600+ passionate technologists in the region. https://t.co/MA7lIckNdI,