A community of passionate individuals whose purpose is to revolutionize software design, creation and delivery, while advocating for positive social change.
We work with people and organizations who have ambitious missions – whether they are in the commercial, social or government sectors. We set up smart teams who love challenges and think disruptively to help our clients succeed. Our Agile development tools help our clients continuously improve and deliver quality software.
We are focused on helping our industry improve, and believe in sharing what we learn. We do this by writing books, blogging, running events, talking at conferences, and championing open source.
We are strong believers in the power of software and technology as tools for social change. Through our Social Impact Program, we collaborate with organizations with a humanitarian mission and broad reach, helping them use technology to make an impact.
- Join the next #ByThoughtWorks tech talk in #Brisbane, where speakers from @thoughtworks and @QUT will discuss the social impact of tech trends, with a view to building a more equitable tech future. https://t.co/huodaviXwv https://t.co/5WvI3THuFA,
- In a product team, regardless of the product’s maturity or the product team’s maturity, challenges will inevitably come up. Here's how you can overcome these challenges. https://t.co/gWER3RFW7O https://t.co/5wSR3A4Xqu,
- Internal IT teams' unique advantage makes them best placed to understand the impact of changing business scenarios. https://t.co/UaUoCHqGFT https://t.co/WLJeygVkdI,
- John Jimenez joins us at #TWParadigmShift to show how #blockchain and a clever consortium model is helping to solve the world's energy issues. Sign up to learn more: https://t.co/bXcTfQ6KzD https://t.co/Bpe1uaVYAt,
- Leonard Brody, Chairman, Creative Labs will reveal The Great Rewrite and what it means for business, tech and society at ParadigmShift October 2018. Sign up to learn more: https://t.co/x0bzN2SOYl https://t.co/KTxtGpGR0I,