A community of passionate individuals whose purpose is to revolutionize software design, creation and delivery, while advocating for positive social change.
We work with people and organizations who have ambitious missions – whether they are in the commercial, social or government sectors. We set up smart teams who love challenges and think disruptively to help our clients succeed. Our Agile development tools help our clients continuously improve and deliver quality software.
We are focused on helping our industry improve, and believe in sharing what we learn. We do this by writing books, blogging, running events, talking at conferences, and championing open source.
We are strong believers in the power of software and technology as tools for social change. Through our Social Impact Program, we collaborate with organizations with a humanitarian mission and broad reach, helping them use technology to make an impact.
- The #banking industry is no stranger to disruption, so what should the #FinancialServices industry do to stay relevant in this rewritten world? https://t.co/wGWjZXgWpx #FInTech https://t.co/xRAonfbTbp
- In a product team, regardless of the product’s maturity or the product team’s maturity, challenges will inevitably come up. Here's how you can overcome these challenges. https://t.co/8n69tkgejx https://t.co/RrApbI9TVT
- Business analyst Erin Kyle shares her thoughts on procurement through open development challenges https://t.co/tU5sya9avp https://t.co/QgTywMgQXx
- Our head of #technology in #China, Xu Hao, shares his knowledge of Zhong Tai: a radical approach to enterprise IT https://t.co/XUmsj1KbB2 https://t.co/ILx18Ge2qI
- One of the key factors that help solve #SupplyChain puzzles is making sure online orders are fulfilled from the most profitable location. Check out this post which explores the topic. https://t.co/bJZjOQGSca #Retail https://t.co/jE2BBer9pc