Trust Stamp is a leading-edge technology company that develops and deploys proprietary artificial intelligence solutions to authenticate trusted identities. Trust Stamp provides enterprises and consumers with identity and trust as a service to empower them to transact business safely and more efficiently by using cutting edge biometric solutions.
Trust Stamp has developed over 50 customizable authentication micro-services. Our core solutions use state of the art facial biometrics to create a secure digital identity that can be stored as a biometric hash. The identity can be augmented by proprietary data sources, including public records and social media data mining to attach trust or preference characteristics relevant to the relationship and interaction.
- Co-founder Gareth Genner is in #London today, as a panelist at the Biometrics Institute Congress. He, alongside three impressive panelists, will be discussing the social impact of #biometrics. They will be tackling this tough question: https://t.co/2X2ckb7jqz,
- Contact us to set up a meeting at #Money2020 in Las Vegas! The Trust Stamp team will be at booth 843. There's less than two weeks left! #Fintech #Biometrics #IdentityAuthentication #FinancialInclusion https://t.co/c33cJiB2pc,
- This October is the Department of Homeland Security's 15th annual National #Cybersecurity Awareness Month (NCSAM). Follow these pointers and learn more about how to protect yourself from threats online at https://t.co/5VtsiVoAcO #CyberAware #CyberMonth2018 #DHS #Innovation https://t.co/WIFq7nRgJB,
- We had an awesome time at #Finovate Fall 2018 last week! Here's a candid of co-founder @AGowasack presenting with @QCFinTech! #Fintech #Biometrics #Identity #NYC https://t.co/deWOX80tCS,
- We are so excited to announce our partnership with Emergent Technology in support of advancing financial inclusion and global commerce in emerging markets. Read the full press release here: https://t.co/ZPyNduzCKK #Biometrics #Identity #FinancialInclusion https://t.co/eUYiYq99xP,