Trust Stamp is a leading-edge technology company that develops and deploys proprietary artificial intelligence solutions to authenticate trusted identities. Trust Stamp provides enterprises and consumers with identity and trust as a service to empower them to transact business safely and more efficiently by using cutting edge biometric solutions.
Trust Stamp has developed over 50 customizable authentication micro-services. Our core solutions use state of the art facial biometrics to create a secure digital identity that can be stored as a biometric hash. The identity can be augmented by proprietary data sources, including public records and social media data mining to attach trust or preference characteristics relevant to the relationship and interaction.
- Our very own Director of Financial Crime Services, @John_TrustStamp, represented Trust Stamp at the Congressional Blockchain Education Day last week in Washington DC! #DCBlockchain @DigitalChamber https://t.co/aReaZnCnvS
- RT @DanSpuller: Today, 100s of @DigitalChamber members are on #CapitolHill to educate/promote #blockchain |@AIGinsurance @GoCoin @MakerDAO @Peernovainc @chainalysis @truststamp @Sewkis @smithandcrown @CosimaCapital @RSMUSLLP @PropyInc @PolymathNetwork @NYIAXInc @netkicorp #dcblockchain https://t.co/TvGbDNyXcD,
- Our CFO & Executive VP of SaaS @lxvaldes and our Director of Financial Crime Services @John_TrustStamp at the @CreditSuisse 2019 IT Expo in North Carolina today: https://t.co/hBtnW0mtEj
- Our very own @lxvaldes joined David Giambruno of Nucleaus™ (@codescanning) and Erkang Zheng of JupiterOne (@jupiterone_io) for the @CreditSuisse 2019 IT Expo Panel today to discuss the evolving #cybersecurity landscape. Thank you all for the insightful discussion! https://t.co/jMDLYCWWbe
- Props to #NorthCarolina for diving into #blockchain at a state level! We're proud of our Director of Financial Crime Services, John Bridge, for being a part of this initiative and we'll always have NC pride for continuing to be on the forefront of innovation @QCFinTech https://t.co/jFwGNdv2jT,