It’s time to unlock the value of the energy market. Utilidex believes that learning how to better use our energy resources, matching supply with demand, and delivering transparency will create value for all.
Our products are beautifully designed, intuitive to use, and enable you to manage complex portfolios – as producers or consumers of energy – globally.
We use the best technology, work with the best people, and challenge conventional thinking to deliver a transparent, efficient and sustainable energy market.
Latest Tweets from @Utilidex
- Check out our latest article today focussing on energy generators and the Utilidex system's benefits and why it will be the right decision for you. Read the full article here: https://t.co/LWlFfHrGlV #EnergyCrisis #energysolutions #energyefficiency,
- RT @PSEnergyManager: Mike McCloskey of @Utilidex discusses navigating the new future of increasing energy costs and bill shock #energymanagement https://t.co/o4xCgRaXnW,
- RT @Level39CW: Today we welcomed @RachelReevesMP, Shadow Chancellor to @Level39CW for a quick tour and to sit down with some of our members @BashirKhairy @greenwalletapp, Mike McCloskey @Utilidex and Rob Pike, @eToro 💫 #fintech #innovation #Level39 https://t.co/hTp3SMYi1Q,
- CHP’s can achieve efficiencies of over 80% compared to 50% for procuring from the grid and generating heat from an on-site boiler. Utilidex’s recent research project with UCL, published in the 'Energy Manager Magazine'. Read more: https://t.co/BpdcnIMSoJ #energy #netzero,
- As the holidays commence, we wanted to share with everyone how the Energy.Hub can empower energy customers to do more. Check out our last newsletter of 2021, and stay tuned in 2022 to see our latest developments! https://t.co/JhFZJAToD2 #energy #energymanagement #analytics,