The VAKT vision is to digitise the global commodities trading industry, creating a secure, trusted ecosystem, powered by blockchain.
- RT @olijharris: Fun discussion w/ the board members on the state of blockchain/digital assets across FS. Such exciting work underway, many of which are powered by #Quorum! #ethereum #enterpriseblockchain https://t.co/8K9Ov6Z3Py,
- RT @Mercuria: “We are using technology to transform our cost basis,” through blockchain associations and our partnerships with educational insitititions. - Vermersch. #FTcommodities @ftlive @VaktGlobal,
- RT @LYRowing: Huge respect to the heroic teams at #RaceTheThames Corporate Fundraising Challenge, who each rowed 45miles alongside #NJIRC19! Each mile rowed makes our work possible #thankyou @TidewayLondon @TheSportsSphere @RoyalNavy @Citi @VaktGlobal @thoughtworks @CushWakeUK and Native Land https://t.co/X2j9GkZIG8,
- RT @axoni: Axoni’s CEO, Greg Schvey, on the panel “Blockchain: From Pilot to Production” this morning at #FIABoca, along with @GoldmanSachs @CreditSuisse @CFTC @VaktGlobal @batonsystems and @The_DTCC https://t.co/yKrlCJY1cz,
- VAKT's Lyon Hardgrave was asked to speak at CERAWeek in Houston this week. Here he is, along with, one of our shareholders Mercuria's Alistair Cross discussing the @VaktGlobal platform and the pros/cons of blockchain technology. #energy #blockchain #ceraweek #collaboration https://t.co/c8PKcRou2t