Since being founded in 1998 VeriPark has gone on to become a leading global software company enabling financial institutions to deliver world class customer journeys in digital and assisted channels.
VeriPark’s digital innovations and consultancy services are transforming business worldwide for banks, credit unions, insurance companies, pension funds, brokerage and wealth and investment firms. Operating in many countries worldwide, VeriPark has its main offices in the UK, Europe and the Middle-East.
VeriPark works collaboratively with clients to develop innovative technology strategies and solutions that address their specific business challenges and bring the promise of digital transformation to life. VeriPark help clients to acquire, retain and service customers quickly, reliably and cost-effectively by accelerating the deployment of transformative customer and colleague experiences by; creating growth, profitability and a competitive advantage.
VeriPark professionals together with our partners combine the newest technologies with capabilities in consulting, systems design and integration, application software development and web and application hosting to provide specific solutions to clients which include the world’s largest and most respected banking and finance companies.
- Honored and proud to achieve the Microsoft Business Applications 2021/2022 #InnerCircle award for the 11th year in a row! https://t.co/GAQOFEaqle https://t.co/j6aGiqzf6d
- Emerging technologies are facilitating faster ways of implementing traditional banking concepts and helping #banks and #FIs to comply with regulations, mitigate risks, increase productivity and engage better with customers. Learn what's next for #banking.
- RT @tech_record: In our latest issue, we spoke to @msftfinserv partners @ANYWHERE365, @FinastraFS, @i_DesignArena, @VeriPark and @Nintex about the technologies delivering innovative customer experiences in financial services. Find out what they said 👇 https://t.co/Az5qk0Brvj,
- “When things become #digital, they become error-free. Time to market for a given process is #faster, and if it’s not faster then it’s #measurable so that it can be improved." @mrzubairahmed
Learn more about the five biggest drivers of change in banking. https://t.co/LEKPntt7bG https://t.co/HHtJMVmuK0
- A carefully planned and strategic approach will serve #banks well long after the #pandemic. Find out why this opportunity for banks to modernize operations and build back better should be seen as a silver lining rather than an inconvenience.