Since being founded in 1998 VeriPark has gone on to become a leading global software company enabling financial institutions to deliver world class customer journeys in digital and assisted channels.
VeriPark’s digital innovations and consultancy services are transforming business worldwide for banks, credit unions, insurance companies, pension funds, brokerage and wealth and investment firms. Operating in many countries worldwide, VeriPark has its main offices in the UK, Europe and the Middle-East.
VeriPark works collaboratively with clients to develop innovative technology strategies and solutions that address their specific business challenges and bring the promise of digital transformation to life. VeriPark help clients to acquire, retain and service customers quickly, reliably and cost-effectively by accelerating the deployment of transformative customer and colleague experiences by; creating growth, profitability and a competitive advantage.
VeriPark professionals together with our partners combine the newest technologies with capabilities in consulting, systems design and integration, application software development and web and application hosting to provide specific solutions to clients which include the world’s largest and most respected banking and finance companies.
- #AugmentedReality is no longer a futuristic superpower - #AR is transforming our
#CustomerExperience now. Find out more here.
#ARBanking #banking #retailbanking #bankingsolutions #digitaltransformation #digital #innovation #fsi #financialservices https://t.co/y4Sz04EINX
- VeriPark’s #loyaltymanagement solution enables #banks to create highly flexible #loyalty and #reward programs that are integrated across all channels from #online and #mobile to #kiosks and #POSterminals.
#loyaltymanagement #banking #customerretention https://t.co/HxbpDkcFxd
- Unified, accessible and reliable #customerdata opens up many opportunities for #insurers. With #SingleCustomerView data as the foundation, insurers can create #personalized customer #communications and build positive #engagement.
- 7 tips for a successful #omnichannel #banking project.
Step #1: Use one single integrated platform to drive consistent #customerjourneys.
Find the other steps on our blog:
- Think about a bank where its customers receive an annual fee for using the bank’s credit card. As a purely #digitalbank, https://t.co/7IbrlH4Voc translates brick-and-mortar costs into savings that are passed on the customers.