Verrency is a global payments innovator that has a mission to put financial institutions back at the centre of the innovation.
Our payments API platform has been designed to enable financial institutions to innovate more efficiently and effectively through a single connection. Our platform works with their existing payments infrastructure and messaging, allowing them to:
• Leverage internally-built services that sit across: Loyalty and Rewards Redemption, Transaction Round Ups, Device and Card Management, Real Time Payment Data Publishing and Digital Currency Enablement
• Utilise our marketplace services as an integration point for Fintechs, data analytics and loyalty partners to the bank
• Utilise our platform as a payments sandbox to quickly test and scale innovations
Verrency’s platform has been designed with Tier 1 financial institutions in mind and works in the background, enabling the Bank to continue to control the consumer journey. Once connected, all our features (and future ones) are enabled in the live payments flow, ensuring instant gratification for the end consumer.
We are currently working with some of the world’s largest banks, card issuers and payment processors to bring these new capabilities to their customers.
We have offices is Australia, Singapore, USA and UK and are expanding further into Europe and Asia
To learn more, please visit us at www.verrency.com.
For career information, please email us at email@example.com
- We've announced an exciting new partnership with @coinify to enable bank customers to spend virtual currency at any merchant via their existing cards and digital wallets! Read more here: https://t.co/eVCOHa2LLG,
- Delighted to announce we've appointed former Westpac, PayPal, and MasterCard exec Jeroen van Son as Managing Director, Commercial, Australia and New Zealand! Read more here: https://t.co/0GxF35vsed https://t.co/Rv9PdJLrw7
- We are proud to announce serial entrepreneur @ashezan is joining our global advisory board! Shezan, who has founded a number of highly successful ventures including Beam Wallet, brings a wealth of experience to the Verrency team. Read more here: https://t.co/ayjN9GPdz9,
- Verrency Founder and CEO David Link spoke to Fintech Business about the first phase of open banking and how it will drive a new wave of innovation and personalisation amongst Australia’s existing banks. Read more here: https://t.co/SyZdeF6MOL,
- We’re delighted to announce the appointment of Jan McGrath to our star-studded global advisory board! Jan brings more than 35 years of payments and financial services experience. Read more on her appointment here: https://t.co/1vH7QLLjRo,