Verrency is a global payments innovator that has a mission to put financial institutions back at the centre of the innovation.
Our payments API platform has been designed to enable financial institutions to innovate more efficiently and effectively through a single connection. Our platform works with their existing payments infrastructure and messaging, allowing them to:
• Leverage internally-built services that sit across: Loyalty and Rewards Redemption, Transaction Round Ups, Device and Card Management, Real Time Payment Data Publishing and Digital Currency Enablement
• Utilise our marketplace services as an integration point for Fintechs, data analytics and loyalty partners to the bank
• Utilise our platform as a payments sandbox to quickly test and scale innovations
Verrency’s platform has been designed with Tier 1 financial institutions in mind and works in the background, enabling the Bank to continue to control the consumer journey. Once connected, all our features (and future ones) are enabled in the live payments flow, ensuring instant gratification for the end consumer.
We are currently working with some of the world’s largest banks, card issuers and payment processors to bring these new capabilities to their customers.
We have offices is Australia, Singapore, USA and UK and are expanding further into Europe and Asia
To learn more, please visit us at www.verrency.com.
For career information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- RT @PaymentsConsNet: @PaymentsConsNet Associate Patricia Hewitt talks to @Verrency Group Chairman and CEO, David Link. Verrency is an innovation-as-a-service that enable banks to deliver accelerated innovation #OpenBanking #cards #payments #innovation https://t.co/UCCZ6L6Nnn https://t.co/lFIDRzyXiM,
- Verrency has been featured in @theMartec list of 25 Melbourne fintech companies to watch - read it here: https://t.co/cPJqN4DVkh #fintech,
- Great event at the Selection Day of Plug and Play Singapore Fintech and Insurtech Program from earlier this month. Thanks for having us @PlugandPlayAPAC! #fintech https://t.co/IiS7dHdvmR,
- The Verrency team is growing! We're excited to welcome experienced payments executive David Engel as our Commercial Director for Australia and New Zealand. Read more about David's appointment here: https://t.co/WXRITo28VP https://t.co/deZFID7RJn,
- Our Founder & CEO David Link has been featured on @findercomau's fintechFIVE, sharing about Verrency's journey over the past two years in helping banks supercharge their payment systems. Read the interview here: https://t.co/RTujM3D2Jr,