Verrency is a global payments innovator that has a mission to put financial institutions back at the centre of the innovation.
Our payments API platform has been designed to enable financial institutions to innovate more efficiently and effectively through a single connection. Our platform works with their existing payments infrastructure and messaging, allowing them to:
• Leverage internally-built services that sit across: Loyalty and Rewards Redemption, Transaction Round Ups, Device and Card Management, Real Time Payment Data Publishing and Digital Currency Enablement
• Utilise our marketplace services as an integration point for Fintechs, data analytics and loyalty partners to the bank
• Utilise our platform as a payments sandbox to quickly test and scale innovations
Verrency’s platform has been designed with Tier 1 financial institutions in mind and works in the background, enabling the Bank to continue to control the consumer journey. Once connected, all our features (and future ones) are enabled in the live payments flow, ensuring instant gratification for the end consumer.
We are currently working with some of the world’s largest banks, card issuers and payment processors to bring these new capabilities to their customers.
We have offices is Australia, Singapore, USA and UK and are expanding further into Europe and Asia
To learn more, please visit us at www.verrency.com.
For career information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We’re thrilled to have been named a finalist in four categories at the 2019 @ausfintech Finnie Awards! Read more on the announcement here: https://t.co/VbJQfyqemz #FINNIES #payments https://t.co/PGZMd2xt8D
- Thanks @cameron_dart @austfintech for the feature! #FinTech #Payments https://t.co/jEdXyo126V,
- Thanks to David Engel, our Commercial Director for Australia and New Zealand for attending the recent @FintechBusiness Awards on the team’s behalf – we’re thrilled to be named Payments Innovator of the Year! #Fintech #Payments https://t.co/CrCuLQrzuP
- In a recent interview with @Switzercomau, Verrency Founder and CEO David Link discussed how Verrency is enabling banks to launch new products and services more rapidly than ever before. Listen here (from 32:00): https://t.co/5qrPwmyZgi #FinTech #Banking https://t.co/V5Jo70W5Qb
- We’re thrilled to be named Payments Innovator of the Year at this year’s @FintechBusiness Awards! Read more on the announcement here: https://t.co/hhRz9Q0ZPn #FinTech #Payments https://t.co/abVJQxyPjT