Verrency is a global payments innovator that has a mission to put financial institutions back at the centre of the innovation.
Our payments API platform has been designed to enable financial institutions to innovate more efficiently and effectively through a single connection. Our platform works with their existing payments infrastructure and messaging, allowing them to:
• Leverage internally-built services that sit across: Loyalty and Rewards Redemption, Transaction Round Ups, Device and Card Management, Real Time Payment Data Publishing and Digital Currency Enablement
• Utilise our marketplace services as an integration point for Fintechs, data analytics and loyalty partners to the bank
• Utilise our platform as a payments sandbox to quickly test and scale innovations
Verrency’s platform has been designed with Tier 1 financial institutions in mind and works in the background, enabling the Bank to continue to control the consumer journey. Once connected, all our features (and future ones) are enabled in the live payments flow, ensuring instant gratification for the end consumer.
We are currently working with some of the world’s largest banks, card issuers and payment processors to bring these new capabilities to their customers.
We have offices is Australia, Singapore, USA and UK and are expanding further into Europe and Asia
To learn more, please visit us at www.verrency.com.
For career information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peter Vestergaard Larsen, Managing Director, Business Development Europe, Verrency will be speaking at the FPN-Frankfurt Payments Network Event in @TechQuartier in Frankfurt, Germany on 27 March. More info about the event: https://t.co/w3OtqtIqIv https://t.co/SuofCilb6x,
- RT @digbanking19: Karl Falk (@BotDocIt), Matt Helmers (@PlugandPlay), Joe Lynam (@Verrency), Melissa Carmichael (@BremerBank) & Charles Beyrouthy (@CitizensBank) will take the stage at #digbaking19 to discuss FinTech #Innovation at a #CommunityBanking Level. https://t.co/e8ZxLsarmW #FinTech #banks https://t.co/y7CFrMoCse,
- RT @pnpfintech: #StartupCloseup: Check out this video to see how @Verrency is powering #payments #innovation for #banks @j1lynam https://t.co/F6zXR38OlL,
- Thanks to @AudreyBlackmon3, our SVP of Business Development, North America for flying the Verrency flag at the recent Media Excellence Awards - we’re honoured to take home two wins for the Excellence in Innovation and Excellence in Payment/ Commerce categories! #Fintech #Payments https://t.co/wjZOepmJiQ,
- We’re excited to announce our new agreement with Banco @Davivienda, one of Colombia’s largest banks, as we continue our global expansion into Latin America. Read more: https://t.co/Md71wBmkK2 #Fintech #Payments https://t.co/gz6sKLp9V8,