Find the threats that matter inside the noise that doesn’t. The Versive Security Engine is the critical missing piece in your company’s security portfolio: it identifies bad actors who’ve breached or accessed your network by automatically understanding core actions they must take in your environment and linking seemingly independent events into readily actionable maps of unfolding adversary campaigns, all before it’s too late.
The regulatory environment is rapidly changing with increased responsibility being placed on companies through GDPR and NIS. As a member of L39, we are pleased to offer a complimentary Proof of Value of the Versive Security Engine, so you can see how this solution can strengthen your overall security posture, adequately protect user data and detect hackers and bad actors before damage is done.
Regardless of whether your assets are on-premises, in the cloud, or both, the Versive Security Engine acts as your network’s last line of defense, detecting the most difficult, dangerous internal and external adversaries regardless of what new tools, tactics, or exploits they use.
- Fast Company: How To Land A #Cybersecurity #Job Even If You’re Not A Data Scientist: https://t.co/W9h4EqYP2s @FastCompany,
- Looking forward to it! https://t.co/Azel9duod9,
- Why do #CISOs Change Jobs so Frequently? https://t.co/fkJ3eEvJbN @joltsik @ESG_Global @CSOonline,
- 6 #AI #Cybersecurity Startups to Watch in 2018, including @VersiveAI: https://t.co/cvRr9uiIZV @nanalyzetweets,
- CSO: The Dirty Dozen: 12 Top #Cloud #Cybersecurity Threats for 2018: https://t.co/r0op25UG6l @JayHeiser1 @CloudSA @CSOonline,