Vesuvio Labs is a London based deep tech lab providing software development and automation services, working on executing innovative fintech and Insurtech projects. We build software platforms and help to incubate new businesses.
We are particularly interested in How machine learning can be leveraged to drive operational efficiencies and managerial insights, and, to that end, we have been grateful to receive a grant from Innovate UK, significant support from Microsoft, Google and a partnership with the leading university UCL.
- We were there last Thursday sharing the magic. It was great! https://t.co/9fDclaPp7w,
- RT @LabsVesuvio: Vesuvio Labs are thrilled to be joining the QFC family. Thank you very much for all your support Henk Jan Hoogendoorn and Sadiq Hamour from @QFCAuthority, we look forward to working with you on building an #insurtech ecosystem in Qatar 🇶🇦 . @k_feldborg #level39 #insurance https://t.co/i7hPYuXJA2,
- Seung-Wook Lyeo joined Vesuvio Labs on June 2019 as Product Lead.
We're a venture builder executing innovative #Fintech and #Insurtech projects now with 32 engineers and data scientists looking forward to doubling the team in 2020.
#claimsmanagement #insurance #level39 https://t.co/mz7LkGnpa8
- Tonight at @AccentureUK event in central London to celebrate London’s FinTech Accelerator Lab launch.
#Insurtech #insurance https://t.co/QtkONrIgHQ
- RT @LabsVesuvio: We're a tech partner working on executing innovative Fintech and Insurtech software with 32 engineers and data scientists looking forward to doubling our amazing team in 2020 😀. #claimsmanagement #claims #bordereaux #insurtech #insurance #london #qatarfinancialcenter #level39 https://t.co/35zNeNJoiI,