Providing individual and business merchants an opportunity to receive and make payments online.
Acting as a payment bridge between Africa/Middle-East and the western markets to transact without directly using their card or banking details
- Yesterday, VoguePay was invited to the formal launching of the Nigerian Diaspora Direct Business/Investment club. The new National, Zonal and state investment clubs are new platforms and initiative of the Nigerian…
https://t.co/3Wuqn63GHi via https://t.co/RNr7iE9seO https://t.co/byUycxAlxF
- Anytime there is an activity on your VoguePay account, we want to send you an instant alert to prompt you. This is really useful for transactions on your account as you might want to promptly respond to orders or follow up…
https://t.co/WF7mXtm5dg via https://t.co/RNr7iE9seO https://t.co/AevP0MCx5M
- The #AFCON2019 Finals will hold tomorrow ... Who do you think will win??
https://t.co/2HMrc5Sf2W via https://t.co/RNr7iE9seO https://t.co/TIE7bRNGkq
- As a fintech company operating within the United Kingdom and European market, we participated at the UK's Largest and Most Exciting Innovation Festival called UNBOUND LONDON :- "A Celebration of Innovation". The…
https://t.co/Ud5SnsLekr via https://t.co/RNr7iE9seO https://t.co/QpQytZJ5ws
- When you open an account on VoguePay, you are assigned a default currency (from any of the currencies above) based on your country of business domiciliation.
This means when you list your products and/or services (or when…
https://t.co/Up9FWqXOxA via https://t.co/RNr7iE9seO https://t.co/XrTyok1Axk