W.UP – AI-powered Banking Experiences
W.UP empowers financial institutions to unlock opportunities in data and create AI-driven banking experiences with personalized and contextual interactions.
People demand smarter financial experiences. Banks must become personalised and proactive by unlocking opportunities in data.
W.UP transforms the way banks generate digital revenue and interact with clients through AI-powered experiences. W.UP was established in November 2014 by a group of highly skilled fintech specialists, each with more than 15 years of experience in digital banking from all over the globe.
W.UP’s flagship product, Sales.UP is an insight-driven sales and engagement platform. It helps banks understand, enrich and analyse banking data like transaction history and demographic data, and non-traditional information such as customer location. Using advanced analytics and ML algorithms, Sales.UP calculates customer profiles and detects insights in real time that enable personalized and contextual interactions between banks and their clients.
- The countdown begins: 5 days from now, we could become four-time Best of Show winners at @FinovateEurope! Don’t miss our demo at 12:00 noon on 22 March and come chat with us afterwards at our booth. See you there! https://t.co/Nbi0efTdxx
- Almost two in three consumers want to make greener purchasing decisions but only 26% follow through. Here is how this challenge can be tackled with the help of data that banks and their customers have. https://t.co/3j8hUymPxy,
- Testing 1, 2. Testing 1, 2, 3 That’s right: Finshape is about to debut at @Finovate, where we’ll be demoing Money Stories, our next-gen money management solution, in tandem with our friends over at #BSC. See you in London on 22-23 March! https://t.co/Zb6b8OaNvA
- Finshape co-CEOs Petr Koutný and József Nyíri share what’s in and what’s out for digital banking in 2022, plus what’s next for the company post-merger https://t.co/w9Y29az0AQ,
- Technology has created distance between people and banks. But it might just be the key to bridging the divide, too. Head to our blog to find out how data analytics can help win banking customer hearts and minds in 2022 and beyond. https://t.co/Imx6zBdseZ,