W.UP – AI-powered Banking Experiences
W.UP empowers financial institutions to unlock opportunities in data and create AI-driven banking experiences with personalized and contextual interactions.
People demand smarter financial experiences. Banks must become personalised and proactive by unlocking opportunities in data.
W.UP transforms the way banks generate digital revenue and interact with clients through AI-powered experiences. W.UP was established in November 2014 by a group of highly skilled fintech specialists, each with more than 15 years of experience in digital banking from all over the globe.
W.UP’s flagship product, Sales.UP is an insight-driven sales and engagement platform. It helps banks understand, enrich and analyse banking data like transaction history and demographic data, and non-traditional information such as customer location. Using advanced analytics and ML algorithms, Sales.UP calculates customer profiles and detects insights in real time that enable personalized and contextual interactions between banks and their clients.
- We’re thrilled to share with you that we’re teaming up with @BSC to form a new group, Finshape. As of 2022, we’ll be working under one brand towards a shared vision: building a new digital banking powerhouse and helping banks across the globe. https://t.co/njjxx4sPwG https://t.co/J98GuMQOEt
- Catch up with us, fellow fintech professionals and the latest in tech and banking – here’s the list of all the industry events we’ll be attending (or wish we were) this autumn. https://t.co/0wdYn9x1jm #digitalbanking #conference,
- Our new website is live, and we hope you’ll love it just as much as we do. We’ve revamped navigation and our product sites to give you an even better idea of what W.UP’s all about – and how we can drive your digital journey. https://t.co/rFhBm40oJl,
- Why is it so hard for people to spend less and save more – and how can banks make it easier? #personalisation #digitalbanking #fintech #savings #financialhealth https://t.co/6rKuVq8QjK,
- Are we really wired to make dumb financial decisions? If yes, should someone else make them for us? #personalisation #digitalbanking #fintech #savings #financialhealth https://t.co/CQiiRwtbus,