W.UP – AI-powered Banking Experiences
W.UP empowers financial institutions to unlock opportunities in data and create AI-driven banking experiences with personalized and contextual interactions.
People demand smarter financial experiences. Banks must become personalised and proactive by unlocking opportunities in data.
W.UP transforms the way banks generate digital revenue and interact with clients through AI-powered experiences. W.UP was established in November 2014 by a group of highly skilled fintech specialists, each with more than 15 years of experience in digital banking from all over the globe.
W.UP’s flagship product, Sales.UP is an insight-driven sales and engagement platform. It helps banks understand, enrich and analyse banking data like transaction history and demographic data, and non-traditional information such as customer location. Using advanced analytics and ML algorithms, Sales.UP calculates customer profiles and detects insights in real time that enable personalized and contextual interactions between banks and their clients.
- Artificial intelligence has become part of our lives, finances included. And if you think it’s only for authentication, think again. Here’s an infographic on how AI is disrupting our daily routines for the better: https://t.co/iU0JeLfDl5 https://t.co/yYcxy77poW
- Insurance reminders, spending digests, upcoming bill alerts: advanced #dataanalytics offers a thousand different ways to make banking personal and customers happy. Here are 44 use cases to get you inspired: https://t.co/twszann3Fw https://t.co/3xmnjWQUyY
- Banks are getting better and better at using data analytics and artificial intelligence to stay ahead in the digital game. It’s time they used to make banking human again. https://t.co/nEFVo7ZICN https://t.co/FYtuCjsHuf
- Are you knee-deep in spreadsheets? Here’s The Financial Brand’s survival guide for the upcoming budgeting season: https://t.co/YXfaHaw8Db https://t.co/FoBrrDfZY4
- Being able to predict the future needs of customers can give a real boost to product sales. And it can make all the difference when it comes to loans and cards. Here’s how to know what your customers want before they do: https://t.co/15LNkf8BU9 https://t.co/bY8yeF0rtp