W.UP – AI-powered Banking Experiences
W.UP empowers financial institutions to unlock opportunities in data and create AI-driven banking experiences with personalized and contextual interactions.
People demand smarter financial experiences. Banks must become personalised and proactive by unlocking opportunities in data.
W.UP transforms the way banks generate digital revenue and interact with clients through AI-powered experiences. W.UP was established in November 2014 by a group of highly skilled fintech specialists, each with more than 15 years of experience in digital banking from all over the globe.
W.UP’s flagship product, Sales.UP is an insight-driven sales and engagement platform. It helps banks understand, enrich and analyse banking data like transaction history and demographic data, and non-traditional information such as customer location. Using advanced analytics and ML algorithms, Sales.UP calculates customer profiles and detects insights in real time that enable personalized and contextual interactions between banks and their clients.
- TSB now allows customers to open a bank account using a selfie. The UK-based bank has partnered with Jumio to develop the new verification technology that “delivers the convenience, speed, and security that their customers expect”. https://t.co/Y8WWeh4U2g https://t.co/XqOHSZaLQp
- With customer experience and future-ready operations high on their agenda, the role of bank COOs is about to undergo some serious changes. But what will this role look like? Accenture is here to give some pointers: https://t.co/YxkyXyElnc https://t.co/XWNZeA6dsR
- Invisible banking, banking-as-a-service, voice banking, open banking: the transformation of financial services is far from being over. Here are five of the strongest trends the industry is seeing right now, courtesy of @FinancialBrand: https://t.co/IJjtoh5ukj https://t.co/2lXKZMZVbX
- Card-linked marketing is in fact hyper-targeted content marketing, untidy data is no data, and three other takeaways from our last webinar, ‘The journey to intelligent digital banking sales’, for your Sunday long read: https://t.co/JHZ08cITmy https://t.co/NfAxzNG5zc
- “Will banks have an Uber moment? Short answer is yes,” Dharmesh Mistry writes on @FinTech_Futures. But how will it play out and, most importantly, how can banks beat an ‘UberBank’ at its own game? https://t.co/Er4cPF5FKA https://t.co/edY108F5p4