W.UP – AI-powered Banking Experiences
W.UP empowers financial institutions to unlock opportunities in data and create AI-driven banking experiences with personalized and contextual interactions.
People demand smarter financial experiences. Banks must become personalised and proactive by unlocking opportunities in data.
W.UP transforms the way banks generate digital revenue and interact with clients through AI-powered experiences. W.UP was established in November 2014 by a group of highly skilled fintech specialists, each with more than 15 years of experience in digital banking from all over the globe.
W.UP’s flagship product, Sales.UP is an insight-driven sales and engagement platform. It helps banks understand, enrich and analyse banking data like transaction history and demographic data, and non-traditional information such as customer location. Using advanced analytics and ML algorithms, Sales.UP calculates customer profiles and detects insights in real time that enable personalized and contextual interactions between banks and their clients.
- Harder, better, faster, stronger? Here are three ways the coronavirus crisis can affect the banking ecosystem: https://t.co/hPx51f3KTt,
- How can data help banks navigate the COVID-19 crisis? Join our free webinar at 3 p.m. with bunq, Erste Bank and Dateio to find out. Sign up now: https://t.co/HCdbUEPI51,
- Transactional data is nothing short of a goldmine for banks. Not because it shows how people bank but because it shows how people live. And here’s why you should care. https://t.co/11dZlFHPkU,
- Do you still think of transaction IDs and MCCs as a bunch of technical data? W.UP’s Csaba Ragány explains why they’re the key to high-performing, hyper-relevant banking offers on our blog: https://t.co/OI2KWKHSTL,
- “Real-life problems come with real-life responsibilities. You might unleash algorithms that are good by data science standards but horrible on a social level.” W.UP’s Csaba Mérő on the moral dilemmas of data analytics and how to resolve them: https://t.co/Oro77F5nOi,