W.UP – AI-powered Banking Experiences
W.UP empowers financial institutions to unlock opportunities in data and create AI-driven banking experiences with personalized and contextual interactions.
People demand smarter financial experiences. Banks must become personalised and proactive by unlocking opportunities in data.
W.UP transforms the way banks generate digital revenue and interact with clients through AI-powered experiences. W.UP was established in November 2014 by a group of highly skilled fintech specialists, each with more than 15 years of experience in digital banking from all over the globe.
W.UP’s flagship product, Sales.UP is an insight-driven sales and engagement platform. It helps banks understand, enrich and analyse banking data like transaction history and demographic data, and non-traditional information such as customer location. Using advanced analytics and ML algorithms, Sales.UP calculates customer profiles and detects insights in real time that enable personalized and contextual interactions between banks and their clients.
- Old tech certainly doesn’t do banks any favours in their personalisation efforts. But is it the real reason why they can’t catch up with disruptors? https://t.co/8YsKHcr11i,
- The “average consumer” is out, cloud is in. Plastic cards are out, purpose-driven banking is in. Chris Skinner gives you the lowdown on the key trends analyst predict for 2020 and (well) beyond: https://t.co/5zXWYqdOTy,
- Personalisation: flavour of the month or tale as old as time? Millennials and banks: or ? We took a closer look at the most common myths about personalisation in banking – here’s what we saw. https://t.co/mETjZooof3,
- Happy New Year! And an even better decade: Wells Fargo analyst Mike Mayo told CNBC that the 2020s will be a "golden decade" for banks and technology. Here's why. https://t.co/uB2gmxjHMd,
- In 2020, the worlds of technology and financial services will continue merging into one, analysts say. Here are six major fintech trends they see shaping the banking industry in the year ahead. https://t.co/3YpGIA3YXx,