W.UP – AI-powered Banking Experiences
W.UP empowers financial institutions to unlock opportunities in data and create AI-driven banking experiences with personalized and contextual interactions.
People demand smarter financial experiences. Banks must become personalised and proactive by unlocking opportunities in data.
W.UP transforms the way banks generate digital revenue and interact with clients through AI-powered experiences. W.UP was established in November 2014 by a group of highly skilled fintech specialists, each with more than 15 years of experience in digital banking from all over the globe.
W.UP’s flagship product, Sales.UP is an insight-driven sales and engagement platform. It helps banks understand, enrich and analyse banking data like transaction history and demographic data, and non-traditional information such as customer location. Using advanced analytics and ML algorithms, Sales.UP calculates customer profiles and detects insights in real time that enable personalized and contextual interactions between banks and their clients.
- Ready for a little history lesson? Check the five stages of fintechs’ evolution, and see where we are now and where we’re going, according to @Chris_Skinner: https://t.co/jfYPXitn4K https://t.co/dRGlLAfNSL
- Kick off the summer with W.UP! Check which industry events we’ll be popping up at in June and join us there so we can talk digital banking sales, customer experience and more: https://t.co/oanHy0oXcg https://t.co/DNbTa3AC06
- “Your margin is my opportunity,” Jeff Bezos once famously said – and did he mean it. @CBinsights dives into which industries have a good chance of “getting Amazoned” next: https://t.co/I0eLDBSdiG https://t.co/lOnsxh2Qmg
- These days, competitive threats to traditional banks are coming from every direction. What can neobanks and incumbents teach each other? And how to beat tech giants at their own game? Download our white paper for winning strategies: https://t.co/zKN6hnYY4I https://t.co/0aEjkXz9eL
- The volatility of today’s business and technology climate does not only challenge corporations. It challenges their leaders, too. Here are three ways 3 ways executives can handle disruption, courtesy of @HarvardBiz: https://t.co/HxI5710cE8 https://t.co/WyKV9um7KV