W.UP – AI-powered Banking Experiences
W.UP empowers financial institutions to unlock opportunities in data and create AI-driven banking experiences with personalized and contextual interactions.
People demand smarter financial experiences. Banks must become personalised and proactive by unlocking opportunities in data.
W.UP transforms the way banks generate digital revenue and interact with clients through AI-powered experiences. W.UP was established in November 2014 by a group of highly skilled fintech specialists, each with more than 15 years of experience in digital banking from all over the globe.
W.UP’s flagship product, Sales.UP is an insight-driven sales and engagement platform. It helps banks understand, enrich and analyse banking data like transaction history and demographic data, and non-traditional information such as customer location. Using advanced analytics and ML algorithms, Sales.UP calculates customer profiles and detects insights in real time that enable personalized and contextual interactions between banks and their clients.
- Tune in to our online discussion to learn how personalisation can help banks turn digital explorers into their die-hard fans – and long-term growth. Join us on 25 May! https://t.co/dSxGPYOTFE,
- Teach how to go digital and think digital, connect with more premium customers – part two of our no-pain-all-gain digital sales use cases is here! https://t.co/fcLOzIAfir #personalisation #digitalbanking #usecase,
- Disruption, distraction and digital: these three words have dominated the Roaring Digital ‘20s so far, Accenture says. But what’s next? https://t.co/2rS1W6eG2a,
- We've just finished the 2 days long online hackathon, the Idea Vault by MKB Fintechlab. The team delivered a fully working app with a brand new concept, the Money Stories, which gives personalised insights and tailored advices to customers on their finances! https://t.co/J8KN6ruM3e
- Panini one year on: how has the COVID-19 crisis reshaped banking – and where to go from here? Anniversary post ahead. https://t.co/vyvpYwqf2k,