WalkMe pioneered the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) to simplify user experiences by combining insights, engagement, guidance and automation capabilities.
Founded in 2011, WalkMe’s mission is to make digital adoption for employees and customers simple, while increasing enterprise productivity. Our platform works as an invisible layer of visual cues and personalized content placed on top of your website or enterprise software.
WalkMe’s DAP is used by thousands of enterprises worldwide spanning all industries and platforms for onboarding, training new and existing users on new processes, and improving overall productivity by providing contextual guidance in real-time. Come meet us in person and learn more: https://www.walkme.com/meet-us-at/
- Our first inspirational interview will be live next week!
What is this series all about?
#HearTheLeaders - Transformational stories of tomorrow was created to showcase #inspiring individuals driven by passion and ambition to make the world a better place.
- As leading-edge #technology continues to penetrate all markets and industries, not having #mobile capabilities means you’re already behind.
Stop by our booth #5G80 & learn how to realize your #digital promise:
@MWCapital #MWC2020 #digitaladoption #DAP https://t.co/KxwNZDXESQ
- RT @nirav_suchak: Move over customer experience, it's high time businesses focused on the employee experience! Here's @WalkMeInc President & co-founder Rafi Sweary's take for @_HRTechnologist https://t.co/eLymnkW3gJ #EmployeeExperience,
- How do organizations deal with the challenges of #DigitalTransformation?
At WalkMe Realize, company executives from global leading enterprises will be sharing their #DigitalAdoption journeys to success.
The time to register for Realize is now!
- Thanks for the mention @AlleyWatch! And thanks to all of our incredible investors! https://t.co/Nk5QRAiR4W,