FCA-authorised, WiseAlpha aims to be a world’s first lending market, offering everyday investors access to senior secured and high yield investments in companies like Virgin, AA and Pizza Express.
These are different to ‘retail corporate bonds’ issued via the London Orb which, in our view, are less attractive with lower interest yields and longer maturities.Everyday investors can access individual senior secured and high-yield investments in the multi-trillion pound institutional bond and loan market without needing £100k-£1m per single investment. WiseAlpha strives to aid the liberalisation and digitisation of the corporate debt markets which, we believe, is one of the next big Fintech growth areas.In our opinion, the institutional debt market has been one of the slowest to move online and create wide investor access. We believe in a fairer investment world, where everyday investors aren’t shut out by the financial elite from accessing the biggest and best investments, hence wiseAlpha was born.
- Corporate bonds, high yield bonds, GILTS... What are the different types of bonds? Capital at risk. https://t.co/Cove7k94aQ https://t.co/vd3C1EHVD2
- IOG, Independent Oil & Gas is now available on the WiseAlpha EUR market. Invest via our fractional bonds. Capital at risk. https://t.co/SvZ37uL9AN https://t.co/gjDaXGNT9L
- Royal London Mutual, the #UK's largest mutual life & insurance company is now available on the WiseAlpha market via our fractional bonds. Capital at risk. https://t.co/leNS63yv2L https://t.co/zQiAPNhBCZ
- Since the beginning of the year, the Sterling bond markets have rallied strongly as concern over a no-deal #Brexit subsided. But who were the winners and losers? Capital at risk. https://t.co/rokisogdzN https://t.co/FswLG4NgH3
- We’ve been nominated for ‘Best Investment Provider’ at the @BritBankAwards 2020. Can we win 3 times in a row? We think so. Vote now for your chance to win £1000 cash! https://t.co/quTSnrZBSc,