FCA-authorised, WiseAlpha aims to be a world’s first lending market, offering everyday investors access to senior secured and high yield investments in companies like Virgin, AA and Pizza Express.
These are different to ‘retail corporate bonds’ issued via the London Orb which, in our view, are less attractive with lower interest yields and longer maturities.Everyday investors can access individual senior secured and high-yield investments in the multi-trillion pound institutional bond and loan market without needing £100k-£1m per single investment. WiseAlpha strives to aid the liberalisation and digitisation of the corporate debt markets which, we believe, is one of the next big Fintech growth areas.In our opinion, the institutional debt market has been one of the slowest to move online and create wide investor access. We believe in a fairer investment world, where everyday investors aren’t shut out by the financial elite from accessing the biggest and best investments, hence wiseAlpha was born.
- Our latest blog post dives into the differences between corporate bonds and equities. It's an informative read - for example, did you know that corporate debt market, standing at $127 trillion, is almost double the size of the stock market? https://t.co/o2nPV23Wj7 Capital at risk,
- It's almost the weekend! Before you invest all your money in pints, why not invest some in an actual pub? We've got bonds from Stonegate, one of the UK's leading pub operators, available on the WiseAlpha platform. Invest via our note today. https://t.co/nOKVls7IQs Capital at risk https://t.co/cYepBVTUSf,
- A little self love for the day that's in it. Have you seen the latest @PoundsSenseBlog post? They did an feature on WiseAlpha and we'd love to hear your thoughts. You can read it here. https://t.co/JK7hz3XBrn Capital at risk. https://t.co/VI2DK1dSoL,
- Our CEO Rezaah was a guest on the @LondonFintech podcast where he spoke with host @MikeBaliman about why he believes corporate bonds are a better investment than P2P. You can listen to it here and make up your own mind. https://t.co/QkX7Yr3oEl Capital at risk. https://t.co/xLUvB6IRXx,
- We're not one of those corporate accounts that tells our customers that we love them just because it's Valentine's Day. No. We love you all year round! Thanks for choo-choo-choosing us to be your wealth building partner today and every day. https://t.co/dAa9aHvNbV,