FCA-authorised, WiseAlpha aims to be a world’s first lending market, offering everyday investors access to senior secured and high yield investments in companies like Virgin, AA and Pizza Express.
These are different to ‘retail corporate bonds’ issued via the London Orb which, in our view, are less attractive with lower interest yields and longer maturities.Everyday investors can access individual senior secured and high-yield investments in the multi-trillion pound institutional bond and loan market without needing £100k-£1m per single investment. WiseAlpha strives to aid the liberalisation and digitisation of the corporate debt markets which, we believe, is one of the next big Fintech growth areas.In our opinion, the institutional debt market has been one of the slowest to move online and create wide investor access. We believe in a fairer investment world, where everyday investors aren’t shut out by the financial elite from accessing the biggest and best investments, hence wiseAlpha was born.
- We're proud to be rated 5 stars on @Trustpilot with 217 reviews. Sign up today and find out why our clients love us... Capital at risk. https://t.co/6eUSIyq89z https://t.co/JrBE6TKp6r
- A radically better way to earn interest with the #UK's leading corporate bond market. Capital at risk. https://t.co/3rbmQ1AWur https://t.co/cVdRSdRRiv
- Companies often issue bonds as a way of financing expansion, rather than issuing further shares. There are several different types of bonds, but what are they? Capital at risk. https://t.co/tH3hL76KyV https://t.co/GClejRnlni
- Did you know that bonds provide regular interest payments and the expectation of your #investment back in full at maturity? Capital at risk. https://t.co/QeX2J61mxA https://t.co/OyBBRugIou
- Want to know more about #WiseAlpha and the team leading the digital revolution of the corporate bond market? Capital at risk. https://t.co/0ic6fdnXbf,