WiseAlpha is the UK’s leading digital corporate bond market, providing access to both individuals and institutions.
WiseAlpha is the UK’s leading digital bond market. Its online investment platform makes corporate bonds available to private investors at affordable sizes, via its Fractional Bonds, for the first time ever. Founded in 2016, WiseAlpha is a leader in financial innovation. The company has won Best Investments Provider in 2018 and 2019 at the British Banking Awards and Most Innovative Provider in 2019 at the Good Money Guide Awards.
WiseAlpha also offers the opportunity to learn through the WiseAlpha Bond Academy with courses available from beginner to advanced, check which option would be best for you here.
- Children and people who don’t pay tax can make pension contributions of up to £2,880 a year. With basic-rate tax relief, this will make a total contribution of £3,600 a year!,
- Understanding compound interest is a great way to increase earnings on your pension!,
- Although you cannot withdraw money from your SIPP until the age of 55 (moving to 57 in 2028 due to rising life expectancy), you can take upto 25% of your SIPP as a tax free lump sum from this time!,
- Did you know that for every £80 you contribute towards your pension, the Government will add another £20 - a 25% top-up! ,
- 5 reasons to consider your pension today:
#blogseries #pensionplanning #corporatebonds https://t.co/cJEGMMLpJ5