FCA-authorised, WiseAlpha aims to be a world’s first lending market, offering everyday investors access to senior secured and high yield investments in companies like Virgin, AA and Pizza Express.
These are different to ‘retail corporate bonds’ issued via the London Orb which, in our view, are less attractive with lower interest yields and longer maturities.Everyday investors can access individual senior secured and high-yield investments in the multi-trillion pound institutional bond and loan market without needing £100k-£1m per single investment. WiseAlpha strives to aid the liberalisation and digitisation of the corporate debt markets which, we believe, is one of the next big Fintech growth areas.In our opinion, the institutional debt market has been one of the slowest to move online and create wide investor access. We believe in a fairer investment world, where everyday investors aren’t shut out by the financial elite from accessing the biggest and best investments, hence wiseAlpha was born.
- RT @Malc0001: If you want to understand bonds @WiseAlphaTeam bond academy is free and thorough. Check it out: https://t.co/Ok9S49MzFq,
- Get your head around the terminology used in fixed-income #investing with our jargon-busting #investment glossary. https://t.co/oa32dSENGX https://t.co/Tz4lHn7XI7
- Did you know the WiseAlpha Bond Academy is #CPD accredited? Free learning with 3 hours of CPD. #HomeLearning #SelfDevelopment https://t.co/sDOlniSHGP https://t.co/iRbScLkV5y
- Looking to upskill during #lockdown? Learn about the world of corporate bonds with the WiseAlpha Bond Academy free of charge. #FreeLearning https://t.co/sDOlniSHGP https://t.co/2Oqw95FdjS
- Managing your risk is key when it comes to #investing. Diversification is one of the key tools to do so. https://t.co/VbOGOroVtO https://t.co/C1OnepO1HM