FCA-authorised, WiseAlpha aims to be a world’s first lending market, offering everyday investors access to senior secured and high yield investments in companies like Virgin, AA and Pizza Express.
These are different to ‘retail corporate bonds’ issued via the London Orb which, in our view, are less attractive with lower interest yields and longer maturities.Everyday investors can access individual senior secured and high-yield investments in the multi-trillion pound institutional bond and loan market without needing £100k-£1m per single investment. WiseAlpha strives to aid the liberalisation and digitisation of the corporate debt markets which, we believe, is one of the next big Fintech growth areas.In our opinion, the institutional debt market has been one of the slowest to move online and create wide investor access. We believe in a fairer investment world, where everyday investors aren’t shut out by the financial elite from accessing the biggest and best investments, hence wiseAlpha was born.
- We’re finalists for the 3rd year running in the @BritBankAwards 2020. We've won the last 2 years, can we make it a hat-trick? We think so. Vote now for your chance to win £1000 cash! https://t.co/quTSnrZBSc https://t.co/AoziefUMQ2
- We’re 10 years on from the global financial crisis and 10 years into a #fintech revolution which has seen #technology and fresh creative thinking breathe new life into the #UK's tired financial system. https://t.co/JuWTBJUv0j,
- We're really pleased to announce that the WiseAlpha Bond Academy is now #CPD accredited. https://t.co/sDOlniSHGP,
- RT @GoodMoneyGuide: Want to learn about bond investing? @WiseAlphaTeam's Bond Academy gets official CPD status https://t.co/g6WWUeNNR3,
- RT @AllianceFintech: Rezaah Ahmad, CEO of our Community Company @WiseAlphaTeam, discusses how to build a #FinTech Read more here 👇 https://t.co/mFgKupTNny,