FCA-authorised, WiseAlpha aims to be a world’s first lending market, offering everyday investors access to senior secured and high yield investments in companies like Virgin, AA and Pizza Express.
These are different to ‘retail corporate bonds’ issued via the London Orb which, in our view, are less attractive with lower interest yields and longer maturities.Everyday investors can access individual senior secured and high-yield investments in the multi-trillion pound institutional bond and loan market without needing £100k-£1m per single investment. WiseAlpha strives to aid the liberalisation and digitisation of the corporate debt markets which, we believe, is one of the next big Fintech growth areas.In our opinion, the institutional debt market has been one of the slowest to move online and create wide investor access. We believe in a fairer investment world, where everyday investors aren’t shut out by the financial elite from accessing the biggest and best investments, hence wiseAlpha was born.
- RT @ImagileIPSL: Financial wellness is a concept we’ve always encouraged, so we’re pledging our support for @masterinvestor's #FWD campaign. At IPSL, financial wellness is about awareness and collaboration, driven by insightful leadership and honest relationships. #FinancialWellnessDay,
- This #FinancialWellnessDay our Director of Partnerships, Andrea, shares what financial wellness means to him. #FWD https://t.co/9KIgM0N0vd
- RT @crowdfundinside: #FWD: Digital Bond Marketplace WiseAlpha Asks Financial Community to Put Financial Wellness on the Agenda https://t.co/U6iWu4soCj,
- What does financial wellness mean to you? Share your thoughts using the hashtag #FWD. #FinancialWellnessDay https://t.co/FCW1HCidXC,
- #FWD #FinancialWellnessDay https://t.co/do0YT3Vkty,