FCA-authorised, WiseAlpha aims to be a world’s first lending market, offering everyday investors access to senior secured and high yield investments in companies like Virgin, AA and Pizza Express.
These are different to ‘retail corporate bonds’ issued via the London Orb which, in our view, are less attractive with lower interest yields and longer maturities.Everyday investors can access individual senior secured and high-yield investments in the multi-trillion pound institutional bond and loan market without needing £100k-£1m per single investment. WiseAlpha strives to aid the liberalisation and digitisation of the corporate debt markets which, we believe, is one of the next big Fintech growth areas.In our opinion, the institutional debt market has been one of the slowest to move online and create wide investor access. We believe in a fairer investment world, where everyday investors aren’t shut out by the financial elite from accessing the biggest and best investments, hence wiseAlpha was born.
- Every little helps! And when it comes to your finances, that's definitely the case. With WiseAlpha you can invest from as little as £100. Why not bag yourself some of the Tesco bonds recently added to our platform? Pick some up here. https://t.co/nkAegd72Wg Capital at risk. https://t.co/hqaKSukYK6,
- RT @Level39CW: Level39 member Rezaah Ahmad, CEO, @WiseAlphaTeam has been featured in a podcast by @LondonFintech. Listen to his views on whether you should you #invest in corporate bonds rather than #P2P: https://t.co/jCEOghYm2W,
- Want to make better financial decisions in 2019? Have you thought about investing in corporate bonds? Not sure what they are? Download our free guide today and learn how bonds can help you create a more balanced and diversified portfolio. Capital at risk. https://t.co/pd7DdUjOx7 https://t.co/lDSHSxbbDy,
- We’ve added more Lowell (Garfunkelux) 8.5% Senior Secured bonds to the WiseAlpha marketplace. Offering a return of 8% with interest payments every 6 months, they won't be around for long! Capital at risk. https://t.co/y6QOrVCoTb https://t.co/loX4Cbyn1D,
- RT @BenBrabyn: If you're a #financialinclusion #fintech preparing to raise investment, take a look at Thrive for Fintech from Crowdcube, Green Shores Capital and Deloitte - and apply within 28 days! https://t.co/4tOiNYqGhM,