Launched in 2021 with a beta test in Queen’s Park, UK and now officially launching in Canary Wharf with a select number of retailers.
Being blockchain-based, WyzePay offers an alternative payment method enabling business to cut payments fees dramatically, connect directly to consumers and unlock new cashflow and advance sales opportunities.
Latest Tweets from @WyzePay
- WyzePay is a next generation DeFi prepayment platform designed to power the retail industry. We’re the new payments player on the block and have big ambitions? https://t.co/PwAUtjVbyp,
- RT @visitlondon: Just admiring the London skyline...🏙️ [🎥maddiespostcards]#VisitLondon
- RT @visitlondon: The best seat in the house🎡 #VisitLondon [📸 @garancejuliette] https://t.co/l0MxlFw1Co https://t.co/3pD15zhHqH
- RT @MoneySavingExp: Energy update: Here are the average unit rates for dual-fuel customers paying by direct debit under the government's new energy price guarantee https://t.co/o2xzuY4SXh,
- RT @SufraNWLondon: A slightly longer list than usual, but that's because we are very low on stock!!! Donations can be made to 160 Pitfield Way, NW10 0PW Mon-Fri 10am-5pm via in person delivery or via supermarket delivery. https://t.co/03swLMO54y,