Arvin Abraham is a Director in the COO team at HSBC’s Investment Bank and part of firm management responsible for leading regulatory change projects and interactions with banking regulators. He is an expert in the application of technology to provide solutions for regulatory change and to promote efficiencies in existing business processes.
He is also an angel investor and fin-tech enthusiast who has been invested in the Level39 community since 2016. As a Level39 mentor he is available to provide advice on:
· Getting noticed by bank clients and understanding their needs;
· How to pitch technology solutions to banks;
· The latest regulatory developments and “hot” issues for the banking industry;
· How to improve clients’ user experience;
· Brainstorming / “will this work” sessions on new product ideas
Arvin holds law degrees from Harvard University and the University of Cambridge and is qualified as a lawyer in England and Wales and New York.