David has had a hugely successful & varied career to date with experience in both blue-chip companies and later in London’s vibrant Tech City start up scene. He started work at Rolls Royce aged 19, training in business & project management of civil aerospace engine production, before moving to P&G, where he managed marketing and sales strategies for billion dollar brands such as Braun & Duracell. He then joined the founding management team of Airbnb UK, where he firmly established the new start up as market leader in the UK.
David’s eye for spotting compelling business opportunities along with his obsession for start-ups has resulted in him founding his own innovative product & brand development venture. He has since cultivated 3 new brands within the Health & Wellbeing sector, with the latest being retailed in Harvey Nichols, featured in Vogue & Glamour magazine, represented by Pixie Lott and shortlisted for the Rising Star award at the Prestige Health & Beauty Awards.
Speak to David if you need help or advice on:
– How to commercialise your business ideas
– How to develop your go to market strategy
– Scaling your business efficiently and overcoming the challenges that go with it
– Getting noticed in crowded market place
– Understanding your consumers’ needs and drivers of their shopping behaviour