Marko Kusigerski has been working in financial technology and investment banking for over 12 years in London and Zurich. He formed and implemented successful growth strategies in B2B and B2C FinTech startups in Europe and within publicly listed companies. He has built a broad client base of banks and companies in adjacent industries across Europe, North America and Asia.
As the country head for Switzerland and business development director Germany for Raisin DS, a B2B2C FinTech for open banking in the deposits and investments space, he connected banks to their open banking platform. Raisin DS collaborates with around 400 banks and financial services providers from more than 30 countries.
Before that Marko was head of business development and sales for Numbrs, at the time the largest Swiss FinTech company where he was in charge of digitizing financial products (lending, savings, investments) and building a data driven sales strategy to monetize the usage with his team.
Marko can help you as mentor at Level 39 on the following topics:
- How to pitch FinTech solutions to clients
- How do structure and scale your sales process
- How to engage and win financial institutions as your client
- How to improve customers experience and funnel optimization
- Sessions to find product/market fit
- Current trends in FinTech and how to leverage on those