If you’d like to work with one of our companies, check out the opportunities listed below:
Contract: Full-time (Mon-Fri, 9-5pm)
Salary: Competitive and OTE uncapped (commensurate with experience)
Location: Canary Wharf, Level39, One Canada Square
Who We Are
ClauseMatch (www.clausematch.com), is an award-winning FinTech and RegTech start- up with a unique SaaS-based offering to Banks and Financial Institutions. It is a 2014 graduate of the inaugural Barclays accelerator programme and is in the top 10 Regtech companies selected by Dow Jones, Financial News.
With constant changes in regulation and compliance, there is an essential requirement to manage highly confidential documentation digitally, but few, if any have managed to produce a solution.
Our product is a unique platform allowing people in financial institutions to collaborate on documents faster and more efficiently, while solving multiple organisational workflow problems. We are based at Europe’s leading Fintech co-working space, Level39 in Canary Wharf, London and are growing quickly due to increased demand from new clients.
We thoroughly believe the opportunities are virtually boundless, and for the right candidate, it is an ideal time to join ClauseMatch in its growth stage.
About the role
We are looking to hire an Account Manager to grow current accounts usage and lead customer happiness. We are seeking an energetic self-starter who will develop a strong connection with our user base, relay user feedback to the ClauseMatch Product Team, act as a trusted product consultant and identify new opportunities.
– Have ultimate responsibility for the Account’s renewal and for increasing usage of the platform
– Develop and maintain stakeholders and users map
– Provide performance reports to the clients and internally
– Create a framework of end user champions, facilitate feedback sessions and demos
– Facilitate and conduct training sessions with new users at the request of the customers or the internal product team
– Facilitate releases and release testing
– Manage user feedback and feature requests by identifying the underlying business problems and liaising with the product team
– Create and maintain repeatable customer success framework
– Identify and upsell new opportunities into customers
– Facilitate new projects sharing business knowledge with the implementation team
– Conduct in-depth sales presentations, including product demonstrations that highlight the key benefits and value of company products
– Function as a product expert and technical translation resource for customers
– Manage own portfolio of accounts and meet the annual sales quota
– Coordinate directly with customers, business users and decision makers to ensure timely contract and subscription renewals
– Update and maintain the customer database as appropriate
– Review and maintain an individual pipeline Requirements:
– At least 2 years of working in an Account Management role providing technology solutions to a customer base
– Very strong leadership skills – able to influence stakeholders at all levels as well as build trust and respect with the ClauseMatch product team internally
– Very strong consultative skills – able to identify business problems and solutions, both in terms of new business opportunities and in situations where a customer is requesting new features
– Outstanding relationship building skills – able to build meaningful relationships, connect with different people and express empathy
– Strong communication skills – able to present, speak and write in a clear, concise, convincing and relevant manner
– Organised and results driven – able to create and follow a plan to execute a customer success framework
– Degree educated
– 25 days Annual Leave
– Luxury offices in a great location, www.level39.co
– Pension Scheme
Growth and development opportunities
If you are interested in the role please email your CV to: email@example.com
About the role:
Alpha Quant is on the process of setting-up an algorithmic investment fund. The fund’s algos learns from the past historical data and automatically makes buy and sell decisions based on trading signals. Alpha Quants is currently back-testing the algos on large amount of past historical data.
You will have the opportunity to work with a team of statisticians and computer scientist. You will be working with experienced quants for improvement and extension an AI based algorithmic trading platform.
You will help the team to develop the database management system, the core analytics and to analyse trading patterns in large scale of data. You will be reporting the back-test results to the team and to the investors.
You will have experience at least 2 of the following:
• A highly skilled coder
• Have a quantitative background or have experience in artificial intelligence techniques
• Have an experience financial investment firm, preferably buy side
In addition, you:
• Are smart, fast learner
• Are a proactive, independent; you finish things that you have started
• Have an interest for algo-trading
• Ability to work in a team driving for a common goal
• Strong development experience in at least one of the following languages: Java, C++, C#. Python
• Strong experience in object Oriented Databases and database management systems
• Strong Experience in AWS
• Experience in Cloud computation, Grid computation and ideally GPU computation
• Strong experience in MongoDB
• Knowledge of Machine learning techniques
About Alpha Quants:
Alpha Quants is a fintech firm specialized in application of quantitative and machine learning techniques to financial investment. We build technologies that helps decision making for financial investment. Alpha Quants partners have decades of experience as quants within financial markets.
Interested in the role?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for a wicked smart, tech-savvy, project-managing, people person to join our London office as a Product Expert.
UpSlide is a rapidly growing tech startup whose goal is to help PowerPoint and Excel users make stylish slides in record time. Our software dramatically improves the functionality of Office and is used by firms like KPMG, Deloitte, and BNP Paribas to achieve outstanding results.
As a Product Expert, you’ll help clients solve pressing problems by: managing projects, customising UpSlide, creating solutions, training users and ensuring the successful launch and use of UpSlide in their teams.
Project management – own project delivery, building a relationship with the client, and coordinating to get projects delivered in a timeline manner
Setup – customise UpSlide to meet client needs, ensuring high quality deliverables
Consulting – advise clients as an expert in UpSlide, analyse their presentation production practices and suggest and implement new ideas to optimize them
Training – train new users and administrators to ensure successful adoption
Skills and attributes
You must have:
An interest in helping clients solve problems with technology and a taste for Microsoft Office
Excellent project management and organisation skills
Technical aptitude, quick learning and strong problem solving abilities
An eye for detail and high standards for deliverables
Excellent people, communication and presenting skills
Excellent written and spoken English
Qualifications and experience
You must have:
A degree from a top university – likely in a technical or scientific discipline
1-3 years’ experience – including project management and client-facing experience
Experience with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
UK work eligibility
We’d love it if you have:
Familiarity with financial and professional services
Experience with VBA macros
An eye for design
A second language
Type: Full time, permanent
Start date: ASAP
Please apply here with your CV and a short cover letter letting us know: why you’re interested in the role, why you think you’d be a good fit, and your favourite keyboard shortcut!
Obrela Security Industries
Sales Manager is responsible for sales management as well as creating a long-term relationship with our clients. The Sales Manager serves to understand the customer’s demands, plan how to meet these demands, and generate sales for the company as a result.
Within the SM role you are to identify and close leads, advise management and influence new or existing clients on OSI services and products, coordinate internal departments, manage and oversee processes to ensure service delivery meets expectations. A Sales Manager researches for trends, handles problems and analyzes communications, contracts and negotiations.
• 4-6 years professional experience as an Account Manager in an IT company preferably in an international environment
• An MBA or Master in Business related field or Sales Management is highly valued
• A committed, self-motivated, open-minded, result-driven and inspiring personality
• Ability to travel for onsite engagements in Europe & Middle East.
• Improving the overall customer relationship, delivering reliable administrative support and customer service
• Producing file notes after any client meetings, summarizing any additional actions required, including follow-up calls
• Finding out what information, products or services the customer requires to meet his/her needs, providing clear, accurate and relevant information
• Create content from source documentation and corporate knowledge bases to address business requirements, aligning all input based on corporate bid strategy and enhancing the overall quality of proposals
• Maintaining a strong working knowledge of client portfolios / services with the company
• Resolving customers’ queries within agreed authority
• Contributing to the development of new products and services, based on customer feedback
• Identify & close leads, sales activity planning, including reviewing existing customer files to identify sales opportunities
• Undertaking commercial negotiations
• Retaining existing customers and expand the customer base by building strong relationship networks at senior levels
• Liaising with internal departments to ensure service delivery meets expectations – KPI, SLA, customer service, etc.
• A competitive compensation package dependent upon candidate’s experience and qualifications
• Career development opportunities
• Motivating and modern working environment
E-mail CV and covering letter to email@example.com
- Level39 is hiring for finance and ecosystem roles – join us!
- TAINA Technology welcomes Vin Murria to strategic advisory board
- L39 member DigitalGenius announces £11.2m series A funding
- Engaged Tracking launches 2017 ET Carbon Rankings
- DCMS director general at L39: insights, trends and roundtable summary