Two Launches: Fireflock and Charing spread their wings
30th October 2014
This week, Firelock announced their ‘premium crowdfunding platform’ which has been designed to match high net worth investors with startup, early-stage and developed companies that are looking to raise funding between £50k and £1,000,000.
Fireflock team members Callum Campbell and Donald Gilles are pictured above.
A handful of interesting investment opportunities already await investors on Fireflock, including:
– physical technology innovator Bypost.com
– online health and fitness service Life Changing Choices
– popular dating app BootyShake
– local community portal Leading Locally
– beverage company Thor Drinks
– and entertainment company Movie Zone.
Charing enables communities to easily raise funds by providing a platform that enables them to swiftly create events and sell merchandise. You can download the app now from their website. Ringpay, the company behind Charing, raised $55k of funding earlier this calendar year.